Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diamond Beach Infinity Pool

Average User Rating:
1/5,
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    C.Birch submitted a new Showcase Item:

Diamond Beach Infinity Pool

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. GreenMonster89

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I am having a problem with the diamond beach mansion. When I got the second floor, they announced the hidden fifth part of the mansion and how we had to find the four parts of the metal detector and the map in order to find it. I got the metal detector wand and headset from the mansion itself, the treasure map in the yacht and the radio (aka gold shorts) at the infinity pool. where is that fourth part of the detector? I cannot find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

3. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Did you play the metal detector game at the Yacht Club?

4. GreenMonster89

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No, I didn't know there was one or where it is at the yacht club.

5. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    You have to play the metal detector game and collect all the items to unlock the hidden cave at the pool. It is behind the falls. The game is well marked with a sign at the Yacht Club. If you aee facing the club, it's to the right.

6. GreenMonster89

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thank you. I hadn't been to the Yacht Club in awhile, so I didn't know about the metal detector game. I have since played it, found the four treasures and unlocked the cave.

• Like Like x 1
    • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I thought so at first, having collect all 4 pieces from each space, but I realized from the official PS forums that it's a bug/glitch on the pool's space. Just play the detector game and get the 4 treasures there to unlock the cave in the pool.

• GreenMonster89

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      As someone who has a metal detector in real life, I enjoyed the metal detector game. The stuff you find on the beach in that game was pretty realistic too: the coins, glasses, tent stakes, bottle caps, etc., in addition to the treasures you find to unlock the hidden part of the mansion.