Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BuiBui Robot Replica Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by v_Trillian_v, Mar 17, 2011.

1. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can't seem to find the answer elsewhere, so hopefully there's someone here that knows. :)

I'm trying to get all the items necessary for the BuiBui Robot Replica. I've read I need to collect all the "figurines" but I can't seem to find them all.

The LocoRoco MuiMui Cruiser's Pickory Exchange shows five figurines: LocoRoco Figurine 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7. I've also exchanged my precious pickories for the Loco Island Figure and the MuiMui in a Bottle. Still no BuiBui Robot. :confused:

Unfortunately the AlphaZone4 Item Database doesn't show any other figurines. There also isn't information about the 1100, 1200 and 1500 pickorie items with question marks (????) by them, though I think I read elsewhere they weren't figurines anyway.

Would somebody know exactly which items it requires for this vaunted BuiBui Robot Replica to finally be in my possession?

Thanks so much!

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There's one for entering someone else's Loco Island and speaking with the Mui Mui King in the hut, and there's one for placing a bet on a winner of one of the Domingo Races which occur every hour in the Mui Mui Cruiser. I believe the rest are from the Pickori Exchange.

3. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ok thanks!

Would that mean there's a total of 7 figurines?

Would anyone happen to remember what the names of those two rewards are? Wish I could see what they look like in case they aren't labeled as "figurines." :)

Oh, lol, I say that in case I've already got them in what is sure to be a supa long list of items to scan through in my rewards listing.

4. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't remember the names exactly, sorry lol. Its been a while since I last got those two, and they're lost somewhere far down my rewards list as well.

5. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  6. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Thanks for the help both of you :)

On the link you so nicely provided Kane, to get the BuiBui Robot it says "Collect all the LocoRoco Figurines from the Pickory Exchange." Well of course I've done that, but you don't get the BuiBui Robot for doing that. I've collected all five figurines from the Pickory Exchange. So that's a bit inaccurate it seems.

I'll try to re-affirm I've done what Chad suggested I guess. Maybe I didn't visit someone's island way back when. It sure seems like I did though, talked to the King, remember it being the thing to do, so I always did it. And I've raced a couple times over the past year, so I think I got that one too. Seems like I should have them all then, all 7.

Wish I didn't decide I wanted this thing suddenly, but it's a chair too! I like that idea. XD

7. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I remember getting the BuiBui Robot Replica chair automatically after i got the last figurine. I don't remember doing anything extra? It's been a while. Maybe yours is glitched? :( I gave up on pickory collecting after that because I never bought the island and my PC and PS3 crashed the same day losing all of my pickories on 5 of 6 accounts. I might try Japan again since that save was still on my USB stick and I didn't lose those. I wish you good luck. :wink:

BTW. How come there's no winking smiley on these forums. :mad: :p

8. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I'm not sure I ever got that reward either I'll need to check next time I'm on home

and kane there is a wink smiley just it has a big stupid grin ;)

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I just had this same problem, and googled. This thread was the first hit google gave me.

If anyone ever sees this thread in the future, I got all the figurines from the pikori exchange on the MuiMuiShip too(figures 2,4,5,6,7, muimui ship in a bottle and island replica), bet on the winner in the race on the ship and got the 3rd figurine, visited a friend's island to get the figure 1, too. But still didn't have no BuiBui Replica.

Finally figured you had to go to the ship Pikori exchange after you collect all the figurines.

10. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Remember that one getting all the figerines and wondering what happened next, though id go n check if Id bought them all again and there you go

11. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I received the Bui Bui robot in EU. I have all the figurines there even though I don't remember ever betting on and winning a Domingo race. I guess I must have at some point.

Now, I'm working on the same items in NA. Can you bet on more than one character in a single race? I was thinking about placing a single pickorie bet on all of them in one race to make sure that I win.

Trillian, come to visit me again if you still need that first figurine. I may impose on you to get it myself.

12. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Sorry, only one bet at a time. Wish it worked that way. I just voted 1 Pikori on that small Mui Mui until he won.

13. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0

I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember what step it took but I finally got that cool chair because of the help from the others posting in this thread. Thanks!

Of course you can visit my crazy island, just watch out for some of the more mischievous locoroco :taser:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted