Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone own Pachipara 15?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Jan 1, 2011.

1. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey there, I'm hoping to test something out. If you happen to own the game Pachipara 15 from the Japan PS Store, and also are active in JP and/or HK then please let me know. I'm hoping to attempt a game launch with someone here in the Pachipara Home space, GINDAMA Humane Shopping street. I believe there's a home reward for males, Marine's green wig, for doing this. Please reply back here if can help, thanks ;)

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I have game launched from there before and you get this
    Anyone own Pachipara 15?, C.Birch, Jan 1, 2011, 10:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 8l.png

To win the hair you have to play the cpu players in the space (game launches with the cpu) and win them, has you win the first one you then unlock to be able to play one the higher level cpu players. It's also have you get the female hair
    Anyone own Pachipara 15?, C.Birch, Jan 1, 2011, 10:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 9l.png Anyone own Pachipara 15?, C.Birch, Jan 1, 2011, 10:13 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, 5l.png

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ah, I assumed wrong then. The ornament looks nice though, but I'm more particularly interested in the hair. I'll see if I beat the CPU then, thanks again Carla :)

4. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    One more thing, I haven't played the game in quite a while but how hard would it be to beat the CPU players in the space for at least Marine's hair? I remember playing against one of the NPCs in the space and I thought I won, but nothing came up. Maybe I thought I had won and didn't? Lol...

5. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    There pritty easy, if you dont win first time it should not take more than a few trys. Sometimes you have to quit home and reload it before you can play the next cpu player, theres a few inside and a women in the side street to play.

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ah I see, I only played the old man inside the small area with all the machines inside, the one in the far left row as you enter. I'll scout out the rest and play against them too. Thanks again ;)

Btw, apparently the Japanese version of the game doesn't register correctly in the HK version of the space, so I won't be able to get the green wig there. Bummer :/

7. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I don't think the HK version of the space has been updated to support the game launching with the CPU players.

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll have to check again, but I know for a fact that one of the CPU players was able to game launch with, he challenged me to a match, and it showed what rules the game would follow under. Right after it gave me a message saying you need the game or something, I'll have to check again what exactly it said.

9. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    o_O
    I just saw this thread...and the game mentioned on the sony site.. (guest view)

How do you play...what do you do.. :(

and can the hair be worn in NA??

I saw the forum post about clothing, etc thats unlockable in NA??

>.< pleassseee tell me *whines*

10. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    only some bikinis unlock on US id's from Pachipara 15, the hair has to be won via the Home game space in Japan so is Japan only. Games abit boring really and you dont have to do anything really once you have set it off.

11. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i.. keep putting off setting up a JP account.. KOP talked me into setting up an EU account then she kinda went poofy..

>.< too cute I want the hair and bikini's...

12. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i have a question do you have to pay for the game in the store or is it free to download? i have a jp account but i have not been on it much cause i can't read anything threre lol.

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You have to purchase the game off the JP PS Store, its 4800 yen, so roughly $50. You can either buy it there as a download or online somewhere in the form of a disc. About the same price as well, maybe a little more.

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    And just an update to this thread. I went to the Pachipara space the other night and the only NPC character who I could play against was an old man in the far left row of machines when you walk inside that small building. I beat him hands down and I received nothing for doing so...what's funny is, I saw someone there with the hair shortly after, sadly I can't just ask how he unlocked it :p

15. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    oh ok that is what i was thinking. thanks for the info kc :)

16. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    There is others that unlock to play after, that you have to win. I don't recall the order of it mind you sorry.

17. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh I see, I remember you mentioning other NPC characters to play against but I had no idea how to play against them except for that one. I'll have to go back and visit, thanks :)

18. Sakurasky

Sakurasky Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have pachipara and spent a longtime playing it but, I am unable to unlock the hair and no one there seems to want to game launch. I have played inside the guy with the shaved hair, the one smoking by clicking on the machines inside. I also clicked on the lady grilling food and launched a game but, again had ot play the guy smoking. I have it showing as thos eplayers with CLEAR in large text. I am unsure what to do next and I really do what the blonde pachipara hair. So far I have pink bikini stripes and blue bikini striped.

would anyone mind helping me with this or adding me in JP as spaces are going by 1st september...would hate to miss the items.

Thanks all

19. Sakurasky

Sakurasky Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Still trying today for game launch and to win the hair. If anyone wants to game launch there would really appreciate it thanks.

20. Mermaid-KT

Mermaid-KT Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I play the Pachipara games, 15, 16 and 17, and have Marines hair, but I'm trying to remember what I did to win it. I think it was by game launching using the guy stood in the parlor by the gift shop, he then kinda helps organize a game for you, although you still need to find a willing opponent - did you try launching via him?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted