Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime Games?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yokokoroma, Jul 23, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This thread is all about Anime that you feel would make a great game! Tenjho Tenge

Attached Files:

2. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Initial D ;D .. I Love Takumi .. LoL :p
    Bleach

Hmm .. I Have To Think Of More ;D

3. Manny Faces

Manny Faces King of the Empty Spaces

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Obviously Naruto, umm? Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, ONE PIECE! :O (it would be so awesome to create your own Devil Fruit), Hellsing. i dunno what else :/

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Noir

I always thought that would be perfect for a game. Not many have seen it, but it's hard to describe because much of it I'd dependent on the surprise of the spoilers. But the anime is about a female professional assassin in Paris, Mireille Bouquette, with a tragic past. Her path comes across an amnesiac Japanese girl, Kirika Yakamura. Mireille finds out the girl is somehow linked to her own past. And now some mysterious enemy is trying to kill both of them. They send waves of assassins, but they seem to be playing by unseen rules. Like their home and true identities are never given to the assassins sent after them.

So now whenever her and her new partner take on a job, they never know when the enemy may show up.

After a somewhat slow start, it's one hell of a story. In fact the rights to this series was purchased by the guy who made the Spiderman movies, Sam Raimi.

5. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    A game for Bleach has been made it's called "Bleach Soul Ressurection" as seen below! I played the demo last year and it's awesome. It will be released stateside August 2, 2011!

Attached Files:

6. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Heard About That One Yoko!

It Does Look Awesome .. Hopefully There Is A Demo So I Can Try It Out ;D

Darker Than Black & Full Metal Alchemist Would Make Awesome Games Too :p

7. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Yeah, hopefully PSN NA will release one, as I was able to play the demo via PSN Japan!! which was only available for a limited time! "Full Metal Alchemist" would definitely make a great game, even though it's already had 2 (I believe) for PS2, I would definitely like to see it on the PS3! Who knows, maybe since a new season is underway, there will be a new game made!

8. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Wonder If The Bleach Game Starts From A Certain Part Or Where ? It Would Be Cool If It Followed The Anime Or Manga :p

9. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, it's based on "Bleach Movie 4"! I was thinking the same thing, I wish it did follow the anime, but it doesn't. It's still a cool game, but it could be better! Hopefully a sequel or a new game all together will be made, that follows the anime! (Update) it's actually based on season 4 in general!!

10. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    G Gundam, a game sloely based on this series as opposed to blending all of the series together in one game!

Attached Files:

11. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ronin Warriors, "Ryo Of The Wildfire", definitely brings back memories!

Attached Files:

12. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Cowboy Beebop, originally had a game in the works, which was then cancelled! Maybe it will get the green light again...

Attached Files:

13. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Outlaw Star

Attached Files:

14. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anime Games?, Grand_Viceroy, Aug 3, 2011, 11:05 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, inid1217211.jpg

Technically it existed as a game a few years back, but only available in Japan. At the time I checked, the price at that time was over $150. Of course you'd have to have a JP PS3 to play it though. I swear Japan always gets the good games when it comes to something anime. been like that for many many years. It would be nice if they could port it here to the United States. But I'm not jealous (*crying* Hell yeah I'm jealous). Lol!!! :laughing: The closest your gonna get here would be Tokyo Xtreme Racer 0 and 3 for PS2, IF you have the b/c PS3. No anime pics in the games though. sorry.

15. Grand_Viceroy

Grand_Viceroy The Infinite One

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OMG!!! How long has it been since I've watched that series. I loved that anime, with them taking on the evil emperor Talpa. I even have Talpa's action figure hidden somewhere, pieces are scattered (figures). I'd definitely buy it.

16. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Blade Of The Immortal, this would be an interesting anime to see translated into a game, the reason being that Manji (lead character) is not the typical super powered protagonist! (even though he's immortal) In most anime the protagonist rarely loses, but manji loses on serval occasions, in fact he's not even the strongest character in the anime, which is what I'm pointing out! Thus it would be interesting to play as the other character's whom Manji fights!

Attached Files:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted