Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acorn Meadows Park

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    #1 C.Birch, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    C.Birch submitted a new showcase item:

Acorn Meadows Park

Read more about this showcase item...

• Like Like x 1
    • Jeffersonwarhawk

Jeffersonwarhawk Jeffersonwarhawk

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      interesting small XD train but pet cute dog good other bike like.

• kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
      +263 /52
      Rewards available at Acorn Park

Picnic Cart

Use acorns to buy a small picnic (2 people) - Reward : Ice cream cup outfit (female)
      Use acorns to buy and fill a medium picnic (4 people) - Reward : Hot dog suit (male)
      Use acorns to buy and fill a large picnic (6 people) - Reward : Coffee cup suit (female)
      Use acorns to buy and fill all picnic types - Reward : Ice cream maker
      Use acorns to buy all picnic types - Reward : Hot dog maker
      Picnic for a period of time - Reward : Ice cream cup outfit (male)

Join a medium picnic - Reward : Hot dog suit (female)
      Join a large picnic - Reward : Coffee cup suit (male)
      Join all picnic types - Reward : Coffee maker

Pretzel Cart

Buy and eat a pretzel of each type (3) - Reward : Park pretzel stand
      Buy and eat 10 pretzels - Reward : Park life ring wall hanging
      Buy and eat 25 pretzels - Reward : Park life ring (female)

Remote Control Planes

Fly all 3 remote controlled planes - Reward : Park train bench
      Fly any plane for a period of time - Reward : Park train engine
      Fly any remote controlled plane - Reward : Park train sign

Cotton Candy Cart

Buy and eat one of each type of cotton candy (3) - Reward : Cotton candy stand
      Buy and eat 10 cotton candies - Reward : Park fountain
      Buy and eat 25 cotton candies - Reward : Park life ring (male)

Carla note* Items crossed out have been added to rewards database.

• Like Like x 4
      • Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +26 /5
        Just need to say, when I start a picnic, sometimes people ask to join, but the join request does not stay on the screen for very long, if I go to get a cup of tea (in my real life), or something like that I miss join requests & people get frustrated, but the join request does not stay on the screen for very long, so try again after a minute or so, don't just assume the person is ignoring you, still, I don't have to let random's join my picnic, but I have let a few people join.

the join request for picnics does not stay on the screen for very long xx

• Informative Informative x 1
        • Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +26 /5
          in the park, a photo task, u have to be quick with this one, take photo of fountain, then back on yourself, down the steps, take photo of waterfall from bridge, then quickly to base of bridge, I missed these points quite a few times, this challenge was the 5th challenge for me, getting me the nighttime personal apartment

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
          +261 /59
          #6 C.Birch, Aug 26, 2013
          Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
          RC Boats
          • In the Navy: sail all remote controlled boats in the park = Sea Captain's Hat (Men)
          • Becalmed: log some sailing time for remote controlled boats = Sea Captain's Hat (Women)

RC Helicopters
          • Hover Time: log some flying time for remote controlled helicopters = Park Miniature Helipad and Helicopter Reward
          • Frequent Hoverer: fly all remote controlled helicopters in the park = Helicopter Pilot Helmet (LMO)
          • Looping Crazy: Perform 5 tasks in the stunt helicopter =

RC Planes
          • Frequent Flyer: fly all remote controlled planes = Park Train Seat
          • Time flies: log some flying time for remote controlled planes = Park Train Engine
          • Dare devil: Perform 5 tasks in the stunt plane = Stunt Pilot Helmet (Men)
          • Dare devil: Perform 10 tasks in the stunt plane =
          Other tasks
          • Night Park Apartment: Find and complete the 5 special tasks to win the exclusive Nighttime Apartment. =
          • Trashman: Perform 5 litter tasks. =

• Like Like x 1
          • Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
            +26 /5
            I just completed the Trashman challenge, & recieved a "Park Re cycling Container Reward" :)

Just to mention also, in the flying a plane challenge, general, there is a fly for a certain amount of time reward, I left my controller, wedged with a pillow & kept the plane flying in circles I think 5 minutes should do it, but personally, I went to make some lunch!!! ;

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
            +261 /59
            RC Boats
            • In the Navy: sail all remote controlled boats in the park = Sea Captain's Hat (Men)
            • Becalmed: log some sailing time for remote controlled boats = Sea Captain's Hat (Women)

RC Helicopters
            • Hover Time: log some flying time for remote controlled helicopters = Park Miniature Helipad and Helicopter Reward
            • Frequent Hoverer: fly all remote controlled helicopters in the park = Helicopter Pilot Helmet (LMO)
            • Looping Crazy: Perform 5 tasks in the stunt helicopter = Park Wall Mounted Rotorblades Reward

RC Planes
            • Frequent Flyer: fly all remote controlled planes = Park Train Seat
            • Time flies: log some flying time for remote controlled planes = Park Train Engine
            • Dare devil: Perform 5 tasks in the stunt plane = Stunt Pilot Helmet (Men)
            • Dare devil: Perform 10 tasks in the stunt plane = Stunt Pilot Helmet (Women)
            Other tasks
            • Night Park Apartment: Find and complete the 5 special tasks to win the exclusive Nighttime Apartment. = Acorn Meadows Park Apartment - Night
            • Trashman: Perform 5 litter tasks. = Park Recycling Container Reward

Items crossed out are already in rewards database, others still need listing.

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
            +261 /59
            #9 C.Birch, Sep 15, 2013
            Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
            Skate Park
            Goofy!: Complete the skate park course in the mixed-up order. = Park Skateboard Wheel Seat Reward

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
            +26 /5
            I am struggling to fill the 6 person picnic. I've had 5 people a few times, very frustrating. If anyone else is struggling perhaps we could meet up.

Part of the problem I've seen is that when there are 3 or more people at the picnic, finding the right spot to get the "request to join picnic" can be tricky, often when wanting to join I'm just seeing the names of people at the picnic, but missing the join request.

The other issue I find is that when having a large picnic it can be nice to chat, but when the chat window is up, I cannot accept join requests!!!! arggghhhhhhhh

So if you are trying to join or get the 6 person picnic, be patient, try the join request a few times & know that it can be difficult for the person hosting the picnic to chat. xx

• kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator

Ratings:
            +263 /52
            Tasks

Go to the pinata without gifting - Empty Wrapper LMO
            Go to the pinata after gifting 10 items - Maracas LMO (5 x 10 = 50 acorns)
            Sit on big Birthday Cake - Balloon Dog Companion
            Bounce on the bouncy castle for a bit (approx. 10 mins) - Bouncy Castle Chair ( 50 acorns )
            Ride train through party tunnel - Cake Slice LMO (10 acorns )
            Drink 5 hot drinks - Golden Coffee Cup Hat (male) ( 5 x 5 = 25 acorns )
            Drink 15 hot drinks - Golden Coffee Cup Hat (female) ( 5 x 15 = 75 acorns )
            Eat 5 ice creams - Golden Ice Cream Hat (male) ( 5 x 5 = 25 acorns )
            Eat 15 ice creams - Golden Ice Cream Hat (female) ( 5 x 15 = 75 acorns )
            Eat 5 birthday cakes - Cupcake and Candle (male) ( 5 x 5 = 25 acorns )
            Eat 15 birthday cakes - Cupcake and Candle (female) ( 5 x 15 = 75 acorns )
            Drink 5 sodas - Balloon Hat (male) ( 5 x 5 = 25 acorns )
            Drink 15 sodas - Balloon Hat (female) ( 5 x 15 = 75 acorns )
            Eat 10 dinners - Chocolate Fountain ( 50 acorns )
            Find Oakie The Clown's Lost Cake - Clown Costume, Gloves and Shoes (male) ( requires owning dog )
            Help Oakie The Clown find cake 5 times - Clown Costume, Gloves and Shoes (female) ( requires owning dog )
            Complete a Skateboard Task with the Birthday Board - Circus Podium ( 200 acorns )
            Complete Lake Race Task with Cupcake Boat - Giant Lollipop (male) ( 20 acorns)
            Ride on the Cupcake Boat with a friend - Giant Lollipop (female)
            Walk all Birthday Dogs in Dog Park - Golden Dog Bowl ( Bundle of 5 dogs = 600 acorns )
            Complete all Birthday RC Races - Birthday Cupcake Car (car race, plane race, boat race, and helicopter race) ( 40 x 4 = 160 acorns or 125 acorns for day pass )

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
            +261 /59
          Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted