Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer Juggernaut Games

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Oct 29, 2011.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Juggernaut Games, kwoman32, Oct 29, 2011, 9:37 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, minibots04.jpg

Juggernaut Games, kwoman32, Oct 29, 2011, 9:37 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, juggernaut-logo.jpg

Everyone give a warm YPSH welcome to JugBot_One from Juggernaut Games.
    Juggernaut is one of PS Home's newest developers and the creators of the fabulous
    Cutteridge Estates personal space, which you can see a tour of on our YouTube channel
    as well as many photos here in the Gallery.

This thread is for any questions, feedback or ideas you might have for Juggernaut.

Juggernaut Games, kwoman32, Oct 29, 2011, 9:37 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, minibots05.jpg

WELCOME !

2. Jugbot_One

Jugbot_One Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks Kwoman32 and thanks YPSH for letting us be part of your community!

We can't wait to hear your ideas for spaces, clothing and content. Our personal space, Cutteridge Estate, was strongly influenced by user requests and comments, so keep them coming!

What do you want to see in Home?

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hey juggernaut! It was a pleasure to meet ya yesterday! Thank you very much for coming!

What impressed me was the quality of the Cuttridge Mansion. One of the things that I want to see is that every inch was nicely textured. We don't always get that in Home. But I think people respond to quality work. I definitely do. I love craftsmanship. Craftmaship is important. Every inch textured well on a space that had a nice large walkable area.

Pretty good work, I hope to see more.

4. xTomAss13x

xTomAss13x Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What would be really awesome is if that lighhouse became an extension. Also add a fishing game to the pond where you catch mutated fish and such. And def have some kind of game in the field with the scarecrow. As for clothing, it would be cool to have some dark clothing and dark outfits that aren't over the top. As for a public space, maybe a very creepy insane asylum?

5. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I think a murder mystery game run around house, find dead body, find murder weapon have simply clues either visual like blood splatters etc or text clues like notes, have 5 characters 1is murdered 4 are suspects no need for npc avatars just a base point say the table in the kitchen, once you have got your info you go back there, enter info and decision, using cut scenes to show outcome, each game is random, perhaps the result shouldnt be instant, you accuse, you watch as the accused is taken away, but the result doesnt arrive for 10 minutes when if you got it right the police call back saying the murderer escaped ran and fell off the cliff, reward could be a ghost outfit of the murderer, if you get it wrong though the real murderer reveals themselves by jumping up on screen and killing you ( hopefully making you jump in the process ) the characters could have non ghost outfits that are for sale with special murdered pose, the ghost ones are rewards for getting result right, and you could have murder weapon furniture items for sale or as a reward perhaps for finding all the clues

6. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Welcome Juggernaut ;D

Glad To Have You Apart Of YPSH. I Love The Cutteridge Apartment :eek:, Can't Wait To See Additional Content :)

7. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    The Ghosts of Cutteridge Invade The YPSH Holloween Party

Oct. 29th, 2011

Juggernaut Games, kwoman32, Oct 31, 2011, 6:47 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, YPSHHolloweenParty10-29-2011 (3).jpg

8. Jugbot_One

Jugbot_One Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That ones me!

9. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Nice photo :)

10. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh Boo, I Missed The Get Together ;-; .. Way Fashionably Late .. Hee Hee

Great Shot!

11. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    cool

We can put on ghost outfit on JP-home if we bring it from a room of our friends on NA-home.
    Thanks to your good works.
    Juggernaut Games, Ariane Chavasse, Dec 28, 2011, 5:15 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-11-10 01-24-01.jpg

12. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Absolutely loved the Cutteridge Estate. It is defientely in my top 3 all time favorite personal spaces. However I would like to see some updrades and expansions to it. A back door would be appreciated. The mouse in the vent is driving me crazy. Ok I already am but that is beside the point. lol. Since Cutteridge Estate came out around Halloween time and it has Halloween type style can we expect more holiday inspired personal spaces ???... A great idea for a companion or hand item or maybe a upgraded Scarecrow outfit in a word crows. Crows hand item like Lockwood's Butterfly from Baron's Eggcellent game. The upgraded Scarecrow could have a special stance where he stands like a scarcrow and crows appear on his arms with a special animation of going from stance to shaking the crows off or shooting them like the Warlock from Konami.

Thanks for reading.

I believe with Playstation Home anything is possible.

13. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes to the Creepy Insane Asylum complete with a straight jacket torso Please pretty please with a cherry on top.

14. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Awesome idea.

15. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    I like The Cutteridge Estate update. Good job!

16. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    The update you guys did was great :), I love the poltergeist puzzle box, it makes the place seem more haunted :D,
    Also, the trees moving and thunder were a great edition! Keep up the great work Juggernaut!

17. xTomAss13x

xTomAss13x Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I bought the puzzle box only to find out that they secretly put it in my cutteridge X_X

18. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Why is there a spooky football and where is the scarecrow gone thats the question

19. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    I like the ball :p and the scarecrow is still there, not sure if this is new but he moves around every once in a while now ;D

20. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    the the scarecrow used to be in the field next door on the side with the well he wasnt there 10 minutes ago

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted