Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juggernaut Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Ever since Cutteridge Estate, we have watched Juggernaut Games produce some of the coolest items for Playstation Home. Then they released their second personal space, the Palace of the Seven Winds. We could fly! Now, comes the third personal space from Juggernaut....

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Bramble_684x384.jpg

You wanted interactivity. You wanted a social aspect. You wanted a cool place to gift and hang out with your friends. Introducing Bramblenook Farms .....

This unique personal space is a fully functioning farm! In Bramblenook Farm you will plant crops and raise animals, chop wood at the woodpile and craft furniture for yourself or to gift to friends.

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster002.png

Planting Crops

Crops can be planted by visiting the seed table located next to the garden in Bramblenook Farm. As you plant, you will gain experience and level up your farming skill, giving you to access new types of crops. After you plant a crop you will need to water it in order to start it growing. Once a crop has matured, you will be able to harvest it and sell it to earn gold which can be used to purchase new crops, purchase livestock or craft furnishings! If your crops are growing too slowly for your taste, try purchasing the Artisinal Watering Can, which boosts the growth rate of all your crops.

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster004.png

Raising Animals

Animals can be purchased through the ledger located in the main farmhouse. Once
    you purchase an animal, you will need to remember to feed it! If your animals are
    hungry they will not grow. You can sell your animals at any time, but you will earn
    higher profits if you wait for them to completely mature. To feed your animals, you
    will need to visit the feed table located next to the barn. Once you activate the
    feeding game, you can see which animals still need to be fed by paying attention to
    the icons above their heads. If you want your animals to grow faster, try purchasing
    the Artisinal Feed Trough!

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster003.png

Chopping Wood

You will need to chop wood in order to start making furniture. The more successful
    consecutive chops you get, the more wood you will receive for each chop. If you
    still aren't getting wood fast enough, purchase the Artisinal Axe to increase the
    amount of wood you receive per chop!

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster005.png

Woodcrafting

Once you've chopped some wood, you can start making furniture. Crafted furnishings can be gifted to a guest or sold to earn gold! As you craft items, you will earn experience points that will increase your woodcrafting skill, unlocking new craft-able items. Once you have crafted an item, you can place it using the furniture placement minigame for no furniture slot cost! Up to 20 additional furniture items can be placed in this manner. You can also purchase the Piglet Statue, Lamb Statue, Chick Statue, or Miniature Wagon to unlock an additional furniture layout in Bramblenook Farm. These premium layouts will enable you to place up to 50 crafted furniture items per layout with no furniture slot cost, and allow you to switch easily between furniture sets.

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster010.png

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster008.png

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster007.png

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, poster009.png

Associated Active Items (Sold Separately)

Rustic Bed & Simple Bed - These beds are coordinated to match the craftable
    furniture in Bramblenook Farm. They contain custom poses for your avatar and
    you can also change the color and pattern of the bedding.

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, FARM_R_Bed_320.png Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, FARM_R_Throne_320.png Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, FARM_S_Beehive_320.png Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 26, 2013, 2:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, FARM_S_PicnicTable_320.png

Rustic Rocking Chair - This active item contains a custom rocking animation.

Simple Bee Hive - contains animated bees!

Simple Picnic Table – Allows up to 6 avatars to sit for a picnic of cakes, pies and
    lemonade!

Prices are as follows:

Bramblenook Farm: $6.99 or 5.99 €

This includes 20 craftable furniture items that you can also gift to your friends. You can place up to 20 of these items in the space for no furniture cost.

You can also purchase the Piglet Statue, Chick Statue, Lamb Statue, or Miniature Wagon to unlock an additional furniture slot layout ($0.99 each or 0.89 €). These layouts allow you to place up to 50 pieces of craftable furniture around the space. You can also switch back and forth easily between multiple layouts.

Bramblenook Furniture Bundle: $6.99 or 5.99 € - includes 5 active items and 6 pieces of furniture that coordinate with the Bramblenook crafted furniture and with the space.

Artisinal Axe, Artisinal Watering Can and Artisinal Trough ($1.99 or 1.75 € each) - these boosts greatly increase the speed of plant growth, animal growth and wood collection, allowing you to level your farming and woodworking more swiftly and earn gold faster.

Bramblenook Music Box - ($1.99 or 1.75 €) Plays the Bramblenook Soundtrack.

CHECK OUT ALL THE AVAILABLE ITEMS IN OUR JUGGERNAUT GAMES FORUM

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • LunarEmerald

LunarEmerald Goddess from the Moon

Ratings:
      +5 /0
      I think I'm already sold. Harvest Moon in Playstation Home.

• Like Like x 5
      • sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +90 /0
        Juggernaut were one of my fav dev's in 2012 and it looks like they are off to a brilliant start this year.
        I really like the more interactable apartments, plus the ability to place extra items within the space is definitely an added bonus, since the apartment sizes seem to be increasing without an increase to the furniture limit.

• Like Like x 1
        • Jeff Psn

Jeff Psn Gregarious loner

Ratings:
          +3 /0
          I can't wait to try this out:)looks fun!

• Like Like x 1
          • Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +44 /10
            Juggernaut does it again! Was also thinking of Harvest Moon when I saw this :D I've wanted something like this in Home for a long time, would be nice if there was a complete bundle though as I'll be buying it all.

• Like Like x 1
            • hellmutt

hellmutt Member

Ratings:
              +1 /1
              Looks great!

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
              +89 /13
              Looks pretty good. It's like FarmVille. lol

• Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
              Valued Member

Ratings:
              +33 /4
              I know I'm pretty excited for this, I believe Juggernaut is starting to become a really great breakout dev company and hopefully they continue on this route.

• Like Like x 2
              • EvanescentWish

EvanescentWish Princess CocoaPuff!

Ratings:
                +10 /0
                I know most people thought Harvest Moon, I thought that as well but My first thought was "Where are the dwarfs?"

• BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
                +3 /1
                i never buy apartments and this one is not getting my money. the only apartment i use is the one playstation home gave me the first day i used home.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
                +47 /6
                this personal space looks funny.

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
                Valued Member

Ratings:
                +37 /2
                Definitely different. Looking forward to visiting it. :)

• Like Like x 1
                • kwoman32

Ratings:
                  +263 /52
                  Keep the comments coming! If you bought it, would love to hear your review.....

• kwoman32

Ratings:
                  +263 /52
                  ALSO - Hopefully, releasing next week is the Bramblenook Farmyard Bundle! This includes baby and adult versions of all the Bramblenook farm animals as companions. It also includes the Chicken Coop, Sheepfold and Pigsty active items (6 slots each). These active items release baby chicks, lambs and piglets that wander all around any personal space. NA & EU

Juggernaut Announces A Cool New Personal Space, kwoman32, Feb 27, 2013, 9:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Farmyard_Bundle.jpg

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
                  +261 /59
                • kwoman32

Ratings:
                  +263 /52
                  It is rare for a personal space to hold my attention for an entire evening and still leave me wanting to go back for more. Bramblenook is just downright fun! Kudos to Juggernaut!

And the furniture system is a great innovation. Hot stuff.

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
                  +2 /0
                  Crafting, planting and animals, could be expanded possibly. Emu, alpaca, and potbellied pigs could be future options. Craft a boat canoe or dugout that we can row on the stream. Row boat for two. Kayak for hop. Day one so few issues on a complex space, Jug really did outstanding. 15 out of 10. To top it all off its prices are reasonable, compared to some who sell part of a space, and then parts here and there until a complete space playable and usable is 20 to 30 bucks.

Some of the others would have sold the wood in small bundles, and the gold coins, and the feed, and day night options, and each plant, and each animal pen, and blueprints for each craft project, and only sold you half the space to start with, and you have to pay to sharpen your axe, and... nickle and dime no end in sight.

I bought the space, artisan axe, and one save slot unlock statue, less than $10 total

Best deal on home, for a long time. Thank you Juggernaut.

• Like Like x 1
                  Verification:
                  Draft saved Draft deleted