Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honey, You shrunk my avatar!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shaundi, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    So after making my return to Home 3 months after it killed my Hard Drive I've experienced a few of the usual bugs and freezes but this one was new to me. I wondered to Home Square for no reason, and I noticed my avatar was slightly smaller than pretty much all avatars, at this point I though nothing of it, then I attempted to use some items within Home and was told "You can't use this, you're too small"

I haven't been able to find any mention of this bug elsewhere so thought I'd ask if there's any fix other than restarting Home? Does anyone know what causes this to happen to begin with so I can avoid it in future? and finally, is Home bigoted against small people? :p

2. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    That's a new one to me :p The fix is you need to buy some killer High heels.

3. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Well, I'm hoping it was just a one-off I won't experience again, a very strange bug that.

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    yep sure is, defo not one i have heard or come across before.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted