Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juggernaut Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Juggernaut Updates Cutteridge Estates

Juggernaut Games brought us Palace of the Seven Winds, the first space you could FLY in! However, that was their SECOND big release for PS Home. The first was, of course, the fabulous Cutteridge Estates. This was Home's first "spooky" space and for a first release it was a major hit in PS Home.

Now it's getting to be Halloween again, and what better time to re-visit Cutteridge. Juggernaut thought is was too and they are bringing us an update to Cutteridge this week in NA and EU!

Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Cutteridge_GhostStories_V3_10172012_684x384.jpg

You may have already noticed some changes at Cutteridge. Just going to Cutteridge, you and your guests will receive a free hand item, so if you haven't seen all the changes, now's the time to see if you can spot them all. These were made in preparation for this weeks release : The Cutteridge Ghost Stories Bundle ( $6.99 or 5.49 € ).

Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Cutteridge_GhostStories_10172012_684x384.jpg

By buying this bundle, you unlock 3 mini-games. Plus, it gives you a Ghostly Skull Companion; an animated pumpkin active item (he jumps around when you get near), and a Mysterious Lantern hand item (m & f). These minigames will give you some more information about what happened to the ghostly residents of Cutteridge (and will bring you face to face with a few of them). Each minigame offers a unique reward. The final game introduces a new evil entity that you must defeat in order to unlock the final reward. Complete all of the minigames to unlock the ultimate reward! Not for the faint of heart! But soooo worth it :) What is it? You'll have to find out on your own!

Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Cutteridge_GhostStories_V2_10172012_684x384.jpg

If that's not enough, Juggernaut is also introducing the Demonic Cutteridge Furniture Bundle, items that react to your avatar close (except the Tentacle Throne) and only take up one to four furniture slots.
    The Demonic Cutteridge Furniture Bundle includes ( $ 6.99 or 5.49 € ) :

• Demonic Reading Chair
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Reading Chair_320.png
    • Demonic Ottoman
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Ottoman_320.png
    • Demonic Antiquities Cabinet
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Antiquities Cabinet_320.png
    • Demonic Inscribed Cabinet
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Inscribed Cabinet_320.png
    • Demonic Antique Wood-Burning Stove
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Antique Wood-Burning Stove_320.png
    • Demonic Chest of Drawers
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Chest of Drawers_320.png
    • Possessed Portrait
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Picture Frame_320.png
    • Demonic Victorian Sofa
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Victorian Sofa_320.png
    • Demonic Inlaid Wood Table
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Inlaid Wood Table_320.png
    • Demonic Victorian Dining Chair
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Victorian Dining Chair_320.png
    • Demonic Sideboard
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic_Sideboard_320.png
    • Demonic Candelabra
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic Candelabra_320.png
    • Demonic Chest
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Demonic_Puzzlebox_320.png
    • Tentacle Throne
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Tentacle Throne_320.png
    All items $ 1.49 or 1.49 € each.
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Cutteridge_Furniture_10172012_684x384.jpg
    To get the whole experience and get the best value, there is the Cutteridge Ghost Stories Ultimate Bundle for $10.99 or 8.99 €, which includes both bundles!

There is also a little girl Ghost Companion (available seperately) for $1.99 or 1.49 €.
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Ghost Companion_320.png
    Cutteridge Estates was already one of Home's top spaces.
    This Halloween, it's even better!
    Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, kwoman32, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 6283541387_1ff75916e0_o.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      this does sound interesting but I'm kinda curious whether these added mini games are just for the Halloween period or will they stay when the original game returns?

• Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
      +67 /2
      I like the items. I think they will add alot to the apartment. But not so sure I want GREEN upholstery. I don't think that looks very good. I mean it looks cool in the apartment. But decor wise, I'm not into having a home with bright green decor.

Red is more my style. At least for this kind of personal space.

But that's just my opinion. I'm certain others will love green. :)

BTW, LOVING the flying in apts. That is alot of fun! the Deluge genie lamp is great too!

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Here is the Home rewards you will be able to get, Not saying how you get them as where would the fun be in that :p

[tabs]
      [tab=Rewards] Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, C.Birch, Oct 14, 2012, 10:07 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Antique Doll_320.png Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, C.Birch, Oct 14, 2012, 10:07 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Saucepot_320.png Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, C.Birch, Oct 14, 2012, 10:07 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Scythe_320.png Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, C.Birch, Oct 14, 2012, 10:07 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, what_the_!!!_320.png [/tab]
      [tab=Rewards for all] Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, C.Birch, Oct 14, 2012, 10:07 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, SpellBook_320_free_for_all.png [/tab]
      [/tabs]

• Like Like x 1
      • Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        Can Juggernaut Games let us know if these new mini games only work for halloween or anytime? also can anyone get the rewards or only owners?

This is like DLC for a personal space.

• Thunderflux

Thunderflux Juggernaut Games
        Developer

Ratings:
        +6 /0
        The new minigames that are unlocked by purchasing the Cutteridge Ghost Stories Bundle are permanent expansions to Cutteridge Estate - if you own the Ghost Stories expansion, you can play the minigames (and earn the rewards) in your own Cutteridge Estate or even while visiting a friends. Just like DLC for a personal space :)

• Like Like x 2
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
          +261 /59
          Looking forward to checking it all out this week in Home, should be real fun :)

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
          +9 /1
          Thanks for the reply that's very cool surely a first for ps home

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +37 /2
          Pretty neat. We have an awesome developer who understand that refreshing content is important. :)

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +90 /0
          cheers for clearing that up Thunderflux :thumbsup:
          much appreciated

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
          +112 /7
          Looks interesting. What is the reward in this pic? I see the gate is open obviously, but is this an expansion to the original space? If you know and can't tell me then poo on you. :D

Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!, Oct 14, 2012, 8:10 PM, YourPSHome.net, 8221

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
          +261 /59
          I dunno, only have the image and if i recall (im in bed now) it was called what the..... or something like that.

• Firefly

Ratings:
          +67 /2
          I just had a thought. I think it would be cool if I could fall off the cliff, hear a scream, and respawn at the front gate.

:)

• Firefly

Ratings:
          +67 /2
          btw, this private space reminds me of the scary manor from the Dr Who episode BLINK.

I really wish I had Weeping Angel Statues to put around the place.

• Like Like x 1
          • OhMyKira

OhMyKira OhMyKira

Ratings:
            +2 /0
            Ive seen enough hentai to know where that tentacle throne is going...

• Funny Funny x 2
            • HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
              +112 /7
              lol--it will be fun to find out what it is. Sleep good :sleeping:

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
              +113 /3
              Will the previous mini-game be back? Or is it gone completely?

• Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
              Valued Member

Ratings:
              +33 /4
              :eek: soon as I saw the tentacle chair I got a bit scared. Nice update I love when devs come back and update spaces and improve them.

• Ocelot-BigBoss

Ocelot-BigBoss La Li Lu Le Lo

Ratings:
              +3 /0
              Really really great update :)

My favorites are the possessed portrait and the little girl ghost companion :eek:

• Firefly

Ratings:
              +67 /2
              I like the changes. I hope they stay. I just want the minigame to also be a part of it.

Verification:
            Draft saved Draft deleted