Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atom Republic versus nDreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mei_Mei_Wu, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Mei_Mei_Wu

Mei_Mei_Wu Founder and Director of /^DSA^\
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /3
    Hello everyboduy,
    This is my very first post:writer:, okay beside my introduction newby:angelic: So all feedback is welcome but above that join the discussion about this topic. "Atom Republic vs nDreams"

I know this is not really a vs battle yet because Atom Republic already published there 2 player interactions:hug:. But the deadline for nDreams is next week. We all heard the rumors that there will be a fight between Atom Republic and nDreams.

Atom Republic starts of strong by being the first one with the 2 Player interactions.
    They make possible to Hug, Bro hug, High Five, Shake hands and Air kiss. After to days up date they make it possible to dance with a partner. And not some ghost but a actual other PSHome user. How cool is that :LOL:

But here comes nDreams
    They make it possible and optional to do different options. A few examples:

Kiss on the cheek or a romantic kiss;
    A friendly hug or a lovers hug;
    A chest bump or a smooth massage;

A other interaction is holding hands. Rumor:cautious: has it you can hold hands and still walk.. but that's just a rumor:cautious:

For more information and a video of Atom Republic:
    Atom Republic - New Atom Republic Park Update - April 16th, 2014 | YourPSHome.net - Your PlayStation Home Community

Foto's and more information of nDreams:
    For photo's of there version and more click this link: Exclusive: nDreams Reveal 2-Player Animations in PlayStation Home | AlphaZone4 - Your home away from PlayStation Home

I hope you enjoyed reading and let me here your opinions :love:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Mei_Mei_Wu

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +21 /3
      Okay a little update... I bought my dance moves at 14:30 GMT.. its not loading and a friend and me waited for 30min(n). And still nothing -_-(n) His moves were loaded in 5 minutes(y).. I was thinking it were 2 moves but its only 1 when I clicked his name.. :unsure:
      The dance is great and long and indeed very romantic.(y) So I am off to start dancing and I will try to update the pics really soon :love: And hoping my move will show up soon :cautious::oops:

• kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +263 /52
      With all the lag problems Home has been experiencinglately, when you activate the Atom Republic Dance With A Partner LMO, it doesn't always start up. I have found that all it takes is to disable it (by selecting it again). Then re-enabling it. That usually works.

It's really very cool.

• ZAYA-MAN

ZAYA-MAN {< lets work hard,so we can play long >}

Ratings:
      +5 /2
      VERRY GOOD JOB ON HOSTING THIS POSTING LOL!
      IT WAS INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL FOR ME.EASY READING AND ALSO ENJOYABLE!
      I WOULD JOIN THIS POST AND SHOW SOME LUV!
      Atom Republic versus nDreams, ZAYA-MAN, Apr 16, 2014, 5:14 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, thCAGKIJGY.jpg
      LETS GO PPL

• Mei_Mei_Wu

Valued Member

Ratings:
      +21 /3
      Aww thank you Zaya-Man thats sweet of you (y):shame:

• Agree Agree x 1
      Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted